Sign up for my weekly Beyond The Breakup newsletter. Every Monday, I’ll send you big ideas on how to grow and improve as a person and build better relationships so you can avoid a future breakup. Some of these ideas might even change your life.
Some of the ideas I send you will be based on books/articles/research I’ve found elsewhere. Some will be new articles written by myself. Some will revolve around one central topic. Some will be a hodgepodge of three, four, or more totally unrelate topics. And some will just be random quotes, excerpts, and side notes.
Ultimately, the Newsletter format will vary. But what will always stay the same is the goal: giving you useful things to think about throughout the coming week that help you improve as a person and build better relationships so you can avoid a future breakup.
Note: When you sign up for my Beyond The Breakup newsletter for the first time, I’ll send you four exercises that will help you stop obsessing over your ex.
You can see past editions of the weekly newsletter in the archive below.
- 03. May: A 5-Minute Hack To Stop Feeling Sad, Upset Or Anxious
- 26. Apr: My Take On The Infamous Law Of Attraction
- 19. Apr: The Biggest Post-Breakup Lie We Tell Ourselves
- 12. Apr: On Building Confidence And Self-Esteem
- 10. Apr: (Bonus)Change Your Mind About Getting Your Ex Back
- 05. Apr: 3 Easy Habits That Build Self-Compassion
- 29. Mar: How To Overcome Limiting Beliefs
- 22. Mar: On Expectations In A Relationship
- 15. Mar: On Therapy, Loneliness And Texting An Ex
- 08. Mar: Ways To Grow From Your Breakup Pain
- 01. Mar: 3 Steps To Developing Solid Social Skills
- 22. Feb: Sexual Polarity Is Misunderstood And Overrated
- 15. Feb: Core Components Of A Healthy Relationship
- 08. Feb: On The Core Emotional Needs In Relationships
- 01. Feb: types of conflicts and how to overcome them
- 25. Jan: dumbest things I’ve done to not deal with my breakup
- 18. Jan: All about developing rock-solid empathy
- 11. Jan: 3 things that destroy mutual trust in a relationship
- 04. Jan: Top books to read after a breakup
- 28. Dec: On suffering, no-contact and feeling better
- 21. Dec: On breakup rules, self-help overwhelm and forgiveness
- 15. Dec: On shifting emotions, breakup boundaries and shame
- 07. Dec: beliefs that keep you stuck in a cycle of heartbreak
- 30. Nov: On love, more love and time
- 23. Nov: On reality, self-talk, and the resistance of closure
- 16. Nov: On post breakup pain, Stoicism and no-contact
- 09. Nov: On self-worth, seeing your ex objectively… and trains?
- 02. Nov: My first newsletter