If you like my articles, you’re going to love the books I wrote. I even went the extra mile and accumulated the ones that not only helped me overcome my breakups but also radically changed the way I approach relationships, love and life in general.
tHE BREAKUP RECOVERY MANUAL
Whether you want to get your ex back, find someone 10x better or just enjoy life again, recovering from your breakup is always the first step. This book will help you take it, bravely.
More specifically, it will deliver some of the best techniques that you can use to take yourself from feeling like shit to feeling at peace.
the BOOKS I higly RECOMMEND
If you came to me and asked, “Yo Max, what books should I read if I want to jack up the quality of my life and become a less shitty human being or something,” these would be my top recommendations:
- The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck: A Counterintuitive Approach To Living A Good Life by Mark Manson
- Everything Is Fucked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson
- Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert John Gottman
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- The Denial of Death by Ernest Becker
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Sue Johnson