Thanks for your interest in contacting me. Please be aware that due to the volume of email I get, I cannot answer everyone. Refer to the guidelines below to increase the chances that I see your email and/or reply to it!
If You’re Seeking Personal Advice
- The shorter, the better. If you want advice, the best thing you can do to increase the chances of having your email answered is to make it as short and to-the-point as possible. As much as I enjoy meeting people and hearing their stories, I don’t have time to read multiple biographies each day. Just get straight to it.
- Please use decent grammar and formatting. Same deal as above. If I have to strain to figure out what you’re asking, then I’m just going to delete it and move on. Make sure you ask your question clearly.
- Criticism is welcome and appreciated, but please make it respectful and rational. Any sort of name-calling, condescension, or references to ideology or religious belief will be ignored and deleted. I’m always looking to make my writing better, but if you just email me calling me a bigot and making fun of my hair or something, you will be duly ignored.
If You Have a Business Inquiry
- Yes, I do public speaking. Please contact me directly to inquire about fees, schedule, etc.
- Yes, I do interviews. Reach out and we can set everything up.
- No, I do not accept guest posts. Don’t even ask.
- Yes, I do syndicate my articles on other websites. Email me for more information.
- Yes, I do have an affiliate program. Click here to learn more.
- If you’re pitching me something, then your pitch must be personalized. You must also list specific examples of how you can make my site or business better. Screenshots and statistics are preferred. If all you’ve got is a shitty copy/paste email that you send to 100 bloggers, then it will be marked as spam and you will be blocked and I will never, ever speak to you.
To get in touch, please use the following email: [email protected]