Thanks for your interest in contacting me. Please be aware that due to the volume of email I get, I cannot answer everyone.
A few quick guidelines if you have a business inquiry:
- Yes, I do public speaking. I do not have a speaking agent (by choice) and handle my own booking. Please contact me directly to inquire about fees, schedule, etc.
- No, I do NOT accept guest posts. Don’t even ask.
- Yes, I DO syndicate my articles on other websites. Email me for more information.
- If you’re pitching me something, then your pitch must be personalized. You must also list specific examples of how you can make my site or business better. Screenshots and statistics are preferred. If all you’ve got is a shitty copy/paste email that you send to 100 bloggers, then it will be marked as spam and you will be blocked and I will never, ever speak to you.
- I’m not selective about the interviews I do. If you’d like to have me on your show, feel free to send an invite.
To get in touch, please use the following email: [email protected]. I aim to respond to all inquiries within 1 to 3 business days. You can also contact me via Twitter. And please, don’t be mad if I don’t respond. I read all my emails, but I can’t always get back to everyone since I get so many of them.