If you love my articles on breakup recovery but aren’t quite sure how to apply their advice to your life — well, I have just the thing for you.
The Breakup Recovery Manual is chock full of activities and exercises that will supercharge your healing.
Start applying its lessons today and take yourself from feeling like shit to feeling at peace.
Topics covered in the book
- Letting go of pain in a healthy way (without damaging self-esteem) (Chapter 1).
- Finding out how fast you can heal and where you stand in your recovery (Chapter 1).
- Learning to forgive and stand up for yourself (Chapter 1).
- Getting your life in order (health, well-being, responsibilities, purpose, etc.) (Chapter 1).
- Interacting with your ex effectively — without re-opening breakup wounds (Chapter 1).
- Developing emotional stability, self-control, and equanimity (Chapter 2).
- Concocting an emotional reaction plan for when shit hits the fan (Chapter 2).
- Uncovering unconscious trauma and healing it (Chapter 3).
- Finding peace of mind and getting your mojo back (Chapter 3).
- Quieting negative self-talk (Chapter 4).
- Befriending the inner critic (Chapter 5).
- Handling obsessive and intrusive thoughts (Chapter 6).
- Cultivating self-love and compassion (Chapter 7).
- Top 60 books to read after a breakup (Chapter 8).
- Top breakup recovery resources out there (Chapter 8).
- And much more…
What Others Are Saying
Great ideas. And very effective. I couldn’t believe such simple things actually helped me with getting over my ex girlfriend. Thanks!” — Lukas, Illinois
Hands down, this got my ex back. It was so easy after I got my emotions in check. Thank you BRM :-P” — Tristan, Slovenia
When I started reading this, I wanted to win my ex back. But after going through all the healing/growth exercises, I realized I was better than him. I deserve someone better.” — Pam, Ireland
I tried so hard to get my ex boyfriend off my mind, and I must say, your techniques really helped me with that. So thank you. I finally got over him.” — Helen, Queensland
I read many other so called ‘breakup recovery’ books out there, but this one hit the mark. It made me feel the best, it made me less lonely, less anxious, even less insecure… Thank you Max. I couldn’t recover without your book. — Jeff, New York