No more wondering what your ex is doing. No more doubts about what you could’ve done differently. No more being held captive by your pain and emotional baggage. Reclaim your peace of mind. Get your power back. And get your ex out of your head — even if you still want them back.
Breakups suck, regardless of who dumped who. And there’s good chance you’re hurting right now in some way.
Maybe obsessive thoughts keep eating you up. Maybe you’re in shock and constantly thinking, “what if” type scenarios. Or you’re overwhelmed with grief. Or confused and lonely. It might also be possible that your self-esteem just got shattered, and you’ve lost yourself, and you don’t even know what you feel. Hell, perhaps you’re going through all of the above.
Yet whatever you’re going through, the result is always the same: suffering. A shit ton of suffering.
This is where my course comes in. It’s essentially a series of videos, written lessons, downloads, and practical exercises that teach you how to deal with your suffering effectively and emotionally heal from your breakup so you can create a new possibility for love — with or without your ex. The course walks you through every step of the process, from start to finish.
When You Sign Up For The Radical Recovery Course You Will Also Learn:
- How to grow from your pain and trauma instead of letting it eat you alive.
- How to regain control of yourself and build a solid foundation for your recovery.
- What are the 7 stages of healing after a breakup that everyone has gone through, and how to best get past them.
- How to change your self-limiting and sabotaging mindset that automatically comes with a breakup so you can look more optimistically into the future. (You won’t fear the future anymore).
- How to understand and manage your post-breakup emotions so they don’t sabotage your life. (You’d likely pay a therapist thousands of dollars for this knowledge alone.)
- How to disarm and change negative self-talk, like “you don’t deserve to be loved,” into a realistic variant.
- How to understand and overcome your inner critic in a way that doesn’t harm your self-esteem.
- A handful of simple approaches to stop rumination or intrusive and obsessive thoughts.
- 7 methods for cultivating self-love. I know it sounds cringey, but loving yourself is proven to improve virtually all areas of one’s life.
- Psychology-approved ways to rebuild (or build) self-esteem and unhook yourself from seeking validation from others.
- How to rewrite your life narrative, understand and improve your strengths, and learn from your weaknesses so you can become a “new you.”
- How to find your purpose and use it as a renewable source of motivation to get all the important shit done in your life.
- How to plot your ideal future — the life you want — and create an air-tight plan for getting to it. (I’ll show you an entire proven system to do this).
- A simple process for making every growth/recovery activity in this course an empowering habit (I’ll even show you how to rid your life of bad habits).
- And much more…
Module 1: Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: Introduction.
- Lesson 2: The Community.
- Lesson 3: Stages Of A Breakup.
- Lesson 4: Accepting A Breakup.
- Lesson 5: Engaging Pain.
- Lesson 6: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs.
- Lesson 7: Forgiveness.
- Lesson 8: Building A Support System.
- Lesson 9: Finding A Greater Purpose For Pain.
- Lesson 10: Making Breakup Recovery Fun.
- Lesson 11: Investing In Yourself.
Module 2: No Contact
- Lesson 12: Understanding The No Contact Rule.
- Lesson 13: The No Contact Contract.
Module 3: Emotions
- Lesson 14: Understanding Emotions.
- Lesson 15: Developing Emotional Self Control.
Module 4: Unconscious
- Lesson 16: Understanding The Unconscious.
- Lesson 17: Making The Unconscious Conscious.
Module 5: Art Therapy
- Lesson 18: Understanding Art Therapy.
- Lesson 19: Art Therapy Exercise Collection.
Module 6: Negative Self-Talk
- Lesson 20: Understanding Negative Self-Talk.
- Lesson 21: Managing Negative Self-talk.
Module 7: Inner Critic
- Lesson 22: Understanding The Inner Critic.
- Lesson 23: Befriending The Inner Critic.
Module 8: Obsessive Thoughts
- Lesson 24: Understanding Obsessive Thoughts.
- Lesson 25: Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts.
- Lesson 26: The Rumination Diary.
Module 9: Self-Love
- Lesson 27: Understanding Self-Love.
- Lesson 28: Cultivating Self-Love.
Module 10: Self-Esteem
- Lesson 29: Understanding Self-Esteem.
- Lesson 30: (Re)Building Self-Esteem.
Module 11: Therapeutic Memoir
- Lesson 31: Understanding Memoirs.
- Lesson 32: Making Your Own Memoir.
Module 12: Self-Knowledge
- Lesson 33: Understanding Yourself.
- Lesson 34: Amplifying Positive Traits.
- Lesson 35: Learning From Negative Traits.
Module 13: Life Purpose
- Lesson 36: Understanding Purpose.
- Lesson 37: How To Find Your Purpose.
- Lesson 38: Creating Your Ideal Life.
- Lesson 39: Defining Your Ideal Partner.
Module 14: Habits
- Lesson 40: Understanding Habits.
- Lesson 41: Creating Good Post-Breakup Habits.
- Lesson 42: Breaking Bad Post-Breakup Habits.
Module 15: Bonuses
- Lesson 43: Top Breakup Recovery Resources.
- Lesson 44: Books To Read After A Breakup.
- Lesson 45: Promo Code For Consulting.
- Lesson 46: Breakup Recovery Cheat Sheet.
Included: Bonuses, Discounts, Personalized Help, and A 100% Money-Back Guarantee
I know it’s cliche to say this, but fuck it: there’s more. Way more.
1. Bonus Lessons
The first is a list of the ten best breakup recovery resources out there (free and paid). And the second is my personal list of the top 60 books to read after a breakup that will help you heal and grow as a person.
2. The Recovery Cheat Sheet
Get my popular cheat sheet with quick information about everything to expect along your breakup recovery journey, as well as over 40 tips on how to recover faster.
3. Built-in Community
Get access to a private community where you can discuss breakups, reconciliations, self-improvement, and solicit people, including myself, for advice.
4. Weekly Q&A Webinars
In addition to answering your questions and responding to your concerns 24/7/365 in our private community, I also host weekly Q&A; calls, recordings, student interviews, and livestreams.
5. A 25% Discount On Consulting
With your purchase of The Radical Recovery Course you’ll gain access to a one time 25% discount on your first consulting session.
6. A 100% Money-Back Guarantee
When you sign up for The Radical Recovery Course, you do so risk-free. I offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all sign-ups for up to 60 days. If you’re unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, simply email me, and I’ll refund you your money immediately and in full. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
What Others Are Saying
Talk about comprehensive! I can’t think of a single topic that was missed. Fantastic and easy to digest. I recommend this to everyone going through a breakup. — Monica
Damn, I feel better, and I’m not even done with the course’s second module. If only I had learned this material during my last 4 breakups, haha. I’ll recommend this course to my friends for sure! — Steve
I really haven’t found a program like this ever before. It covers every freaking thing that helps you recover, but not in an overwhelming kind of way… But in one that just works! Everything is simple, to the point, and effective. I started feeling better just two weeks after starting the course. — Michael
This course teaches you so much more than getting over a breakup. It literally shows you how to not only rebuild your life but thrive in it — Valentin
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are The Things Inside The Course Backed By Actual Science?
Yes. The Radical Recovery Course is heavily based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy), ancient philosophy, psychotherapy, and various meditation techniques. All of which have decades of empirical research backing up their validity.
Q: Will This Work For My Unique Situation?
If you have difficulties moving on after your breakup, the course will help you — no matter the circumstances, no matter who left whom.
Q: I Am Already Seeing A Therapist, Will This Help Me?
Yes. It will be beneficial for you to use The Radical Recovery Course to complement the work you’re doing with your therapist… or the course may be able to help you without the use of therapy.
Q: Should I Also Sign Up For The Radical Re-Attraction Course?
Not if you just want to move on for good. But if you want to get back with your ex, then yes. The Radical Recovery Course helps you heal and get your life in order, while the Re-attraction course helps you improve your self-worth, overcome insecurities, and develop solid dating and relationship skills. Combine the knowledge from both courses, and you’ll be prepared to tackle most, if not all, your post-breakup goals.
Q: Is This A Written Course Or A Video Course?
Both. Each module contains a mixture of the two mediums.
Q: Are The Payments Secure?
Yes. Your payment information will be transmitted over a fully secure (SSL) connection directly to the payment processor (Stripe or Paypal). Your payment information will never be stored on or even touch my servers.
Q: Is This A One-time Payment Or Recurring?
It’s just ONE payment and lifetime access. In other words, after enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like — across any and all devices.
Q: Can I Ask For My Money Back If I Don’t Like The Course?
Yes. When you sign up for The Radical Recovery Course, you do so risk-free. I offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all sign-ups for up to 60 days. If you’re unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, simply email me, and I’ll refund you your money immediately and in full. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
Q: Is This Course All-Inclusive?
Yes. Whether you’re young or old, male or female, straight or part of the LGBTQ is irrelevant. I made the course suitable for virtually every demographic and gender out there.