The keys to rapid healing, unshakable resilience, and a sturdy emotional foundation upon which you can build a healthy and lasting relationship when ready.
Everyone’s situation differs after a breakup, but the results are usually the same. Most of us develop buckets of emotional baggage and bullshit because of it. Most of us suffer greatly afterward.
And because of this suffering and emotional baggage, we many times find it impossible to get back together with our ex or start a better relationship with someone new.
We stay stuck in old, unhealthy behavioral patterns. We keep festering negative and obsessive thoughts. We keep honing our inner critic. We keep overthinking and overreacting. We keep marinading in grief. We constantly feel lost, lonely, unmotivated, unproductive, and confused. We reek of low self-esteem.
Thankfully There Is A Way Out Of The Slump
In fact, there are many of them. But one path that works pretty darn well is the one my Radical Recovery Course paves for you. This path is based on my 5+ years of coaching people on breakup recovery and decades of therapy-approved research. So you can be certain you’re in good hands.
The course will gracefully guide you through every part of the recovery process. It will cut out any confusion and guesswork. And it will get you to a point where you finally feel great and like yourself again.
A New Approach To Breakup Recovery
Unlike most breakup recovery courses, with my Radical Recovery Course, you won’t be encouraged to run away from pain and negativity, pretend to be happy, or abuse affirmations, unrealistic self-talk, certain over-jolly visualizations, and other brouhaha bullshit.
These cheesy and unproven methods and behaviors, while effective for some people, massively hinder breakup recovery for the vast majority.
For this reason, with my course, you’ll instead be encouraged to heal and grow from your breakup through learning from pain and negativity, accepting the occasional unhappiness, and leveraging modalities with actual empirical data backing up their validity.
When You Sign Up For The Radical Recovery Course You Will Also Learn:
- Tips for dealing with pain and trauma effectively, instead of letting it eat you alive.
- How to regain control of yourself and build a solid foundation for rapid recovery.
- What are the stages of healing after a breakup that everyone has gone through, and how to best get past them.
- How to change your self-limiting and sabotaging mindset that automatically comes with a breakup so you can look more optimistically into the future (you won’t fear the future anymore).
- How to let go of the past as well as any regrets you might harbor.
- How to better deal with paranoia of burning questions (should’ves, would’ves, could’ves).
- How to understand and manage your post-breakup emotions so they don’t sabotage your life.
- How to get a realistic outlook on your relationship and ex so you can better determine whether or not rekindling things is a good idea (basically, how to stop romanticizing the past).
- How to identify and change old and unhealthy behavioral patterns that keep sabotaging your relationships (and avoid repeating the same mistakes that got you into the breakup in your next relationship).
- How to disarm and change negative self-talk into a more realistic and empowering variant.
- How to understand and overcome your inner critic in a way that doesn’t harm your self-esteem.
- A handful of simple approaches to stop rumination or intrusive and obsessive thoughts.
- Many methods for cultivating self-love. I know it sounds cringey, but loving yourself is proven to improve virtually all areas of one’s life.
- How to deal with feeling like everything was your fault.
- How to handle your fear of the future now that you’re alone and single.
- A process for making every growth/recovery activity in this course a habit (I’ll even show you how to rid yourself of bad habits).
- A science-based approach to figuring out why your relationship didn’t work out.
- How to not repeat the same mistakes in your next relationship — be that with your ex or someone else.
- A step-by-step approach for defining your ideal partner (which also grants profound insights about what it takes to attract them).
- The right way to open up again and start dating, so you can quickly find a healthy and secure partner.
- A vast library of tips and advice on how to keep your ideal partner.
- And much more…
The Radical Recovery Course is a series of modules and lessons that can take the form of videos, articles, downloads, and exercises. Here’s an overview.
Module 1: Fundamentals
- Navigating Breakup Stages.
- Accepting A Breakup.
- Engaging Pain.
- Taking Care Of The Basics.
- Building A Support System.
- The No Contact Rule.
- The No Contact Contract.
- Making The Suffering Worth It.
Module 2: Emotions
- Understanding Emotions.
- Developing Emotional Self Control.
- Letting Go Through Forgiveness.
- Grasping Reality.
Module 3: Unconscious
- Understanding The Unconscious.
- Making The Unconscious Conscious.
- Art Therapy Collection.
- The Memoir Exercise.
Module 4: Negative Self-Talk
- Understanding Negative Self-Talk.
- Managing Negative Self-talk.
Module 5: Obsessive Thoughts
- Understanding Obsessive Thoughts.
- Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts.
- The Rumination Diary.
Module 6: Self-Love
- Understanding Self-Love.
- Cultivating Self-Love.
Module 7: Habits
- Understanding Habits.
- Creating Good Post-Breakup Habits.
- The Habit Tracker.
- Breaking Bad Post-Breakup Habits.
Module 8: Re-Opening
- Figuring Out Why You Broke Up.
- Defining Your Ideal Partner.
- Creating Possibility For Love.
Included: Community With Weekly Q&A Calls, Private Chat, And 1-On-1 Coaching
The Radical Recovery Course is more than just a course. It’s an entire learning environment. Once you sign up, you also get lifetime access to an exclusive community where you can:
- Discuss breakups, reconciliations, no contact, self-improvement, etc.
- Solicit people, including myself, for advice.
- Get other members and me to keep you accountable so you don’t do anything stupid.
- Get ongoing reviews and personalized feedback on your situation.
- Get all of your pressing questions answered.
- Get me to talk about a topic that interests you in greater depth.
Also, there’s a private chat feature integrated into our community. There, you can direct message me to discuss topics that you may not be comfortable sharing with other members. Your anonymity and privacy are guaranteed.
My typical response time to community posts, comments, and direct messages is only 1-4 days. To be clear: my response, granted you asked a question or wanted feedback, is guaranteed.
On top of all this, I also host weekly live Q&A calls where you can ask me anything and get real-time, tailored advice. These will be recorded so you can re-watch them anytime, even if you don’t attend.
So if the idea of a supportive and interactive approach to helping you heal from your breakup sounds good, you’ll love our community.
Useful Bonuses That You’ll Adore
This is where I put on my Billy Mays mask and say, “But wait, there’s more!” Because there is more. On top of the core course lessons and community, you’ll also get:
1. My Emergency Post-Breakup Reading List
Get a list of over 60 books (updated every few weeks) that will help you master your emotions and rebuild and improve every important area of your life (sleep, health, finances, spirituality, familial, social, and romantic relationships, etc.).
2. Top Breakup Recovery Resources List
Get a list of the top resources to watch, download, and in some cases, purchase that will speed up your recovery tenfold and make you feel less alone and dejected.
3. Exclusive Interviews On Breakup And Relationship Advice
A list of podcast episodes where I’ve been featured on that you can download and listen to on the go — updated regularly.
4. The Recovery Cheat Sheet
Get my popular cheat sheet with quick information about everything to expect along your breakup recovery journey, as well as over 40 tips on how to recover faster.
Backed By A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re unhappy with the course for whatever reason, or you simply change your mind within 60 days of registration, email me and I’ll refund you your money in full.
What Others Are Saying
Max’s course is a true cure for a broken heart. The best part — as part of the course, there is a forum where you can talk with people that are dealing the same situation and, surprisingly, also consult with Max. All the times I contacted him, I received a quick, respectful and sensitive response. — Yoad F. (one of the members of our course community)
With Max’s guidance and support, I was able to implement the right techniques to overcome and heal from my previous toxic relationship. I now feel confident moving on and look forward to what life will bring me. Thank you Max for all your help. — Kyle E. (Langley, British Columbia)
I feel much better and I’m not even done with the course’s second module. If only I had learned this material during my last 4 breakups, haha. I’ll recommend this course to my friends for sure. — Steve K. (Miami, Florida)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will This Work For My Unique Situation?
Very likely since there is a 1-on-1 coaching aspect to this product.
Q: What If I Can’t Make It To The Live Q&A calls?
No worries. All the calls will be recorded and available to view afterward.
Q: How Much Access Do I Get To Max?
Probably more than you bargained for. I participate in our community and reply to private chats daily, and I also host our weekly calls. My typical response time is 1-4 days and the weekly calls last from 10min to 2h, depending on the number of people joined.
Q: Are The Things Inside The Course Backed By Actual Science?
Yes. The Radical Recovery Course is heavily based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), ACT (Acceptance And Commitment Therapy), psychotherapy, and various meditation techniques. All of which have decades of empirical research backing up their validity.
Q: I Am Already Seeing A Therapist, Will This Help Me?
Yes. It will be beneficial for you to use The Radical Recovery Course to complement the work you’re doing with your therapist.
Q: Should I Also Sign Up For The Radical Re-Attraction Course?
Not if you want to move on for good. But if you want to get back with your ex, then yes. The Recovery Course helps you heal and grow more resilient, while The Re-Attraction Course helps you improve your self-worth, overcome insecurities, and develop solid dating and relationship skills. Combine the knowledge from both courses, and you’ll be prepared to tackle most, if not all, of your post-breakup goals.
Q: Are The Payments Secure?
Yes. Your payment information will be transmitted over a fully secure (SSL) connection directly to the payment processor (Stripe or Paypal). Your payment information will never be stored on or even touch my servers.
Q: Can I Ask For My Money Back If I Don’t Like The Course?
Yes. If you’re unhappy with the course for whatever reason, or you simply change your mind within 60 days of registration, email me and I’ll refund you your money in full.
Q: Is This Course All-Inclusive?
Yes. Whether you’re young or old, male or female, straight or part of the LGBTQ, this course is suitable for you. I made it relevant for virtually every sexual orientation, age group, and gender out there.