No more wondering what your ex is doing. No more doubts about what you could’ve done differently. No more feeling powerless. No more being held captive by your pain and emotional baggage. Reclaim your emotions. Rebuild your identity. Take back your life.
Breakups fucking suck. And it doesn’t matter who dumped who. No matter the nature of your breakup, chances are, you feel hurt. I get that.
Perhaps obsessive thoughts keep eating you up. Maybe you’re overwhelmed with grief. Or you’re confused and lonely. It could also be possible that your self-esteem just got shattered, and you’ve lost yourself, and you don’t even know what you feel.
Maybe you’re in shock and constantly thinking, “what if” type scenarios. Or you’re daydreaming about a different turn of events, such as those where you successfully rekindle things with your ex.
Hell, maybe you’re going through all of the above.
Nevertheless, whatever you’re going through, the result is always the same: suffering.
A shit ton of suffering…
This is where my course comes in. It will help you deal with your suffering and the things that cause it. Learn everything you need to know to emotionally heal from your breakup and create a new possibility for love — with or without your ex.
When You Sign Up For The Course You Will Also Learn:
- How to grow from your pain and trauma instead of letting it eat you alive and extract lessons from it to become a more resilient and well-rounded person.
- How to regain control of yourself and build a solid foundation for your recovery.
- What are the 7 stages of healing after a breakup that everyone has gone through, and how to best get past them.
- How to change your self-limiting and sabotaging mindset that automatically comes with a breakup so you can look more optimistically into the future. (You won’t fear the future anymore.)
- Various techniques that will help you make your unconscious emotions and trauma conscious. Once this happens, you’ll be able to process those emotions and trauma more efficiently and heal a bazillion times faster.
- How to understand your anger, differentiate between toxic and healthy variants, and use the emotion in productive and empowering ways. (You’d likely pay a therapist thousands of dollars for this module alone.)
- How to disarm and change negative self-talk, like “you don’t deserve to be loved,” into a more realistic variant — such that will help you feel like yourself again.
- How to understand your inner critic — that annoying inner voice that judges, criticizes, or demeans you — and make peace with it in a way that doesn’t harm your self-esteem.
- A handful of simple CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) approaches for stopping rumination and intrusive and obsessive thoughts.
- The truth behind self-love and the common myths surrounding it, as well 5 simple approaches on how to cultivate it in your own life. I know it sounds cringey, but loving yourself is proven to improve virtually all areas of one’s life.
- How to rewrite your life narrative, assess your personality, understand and improve your strengths, understand and learn from your weaknesses in order to not only heal but become a “new you.”
- How to plot your ideal future — the life you want — and create an air-tight plan for getting to it. (I’ll show you an entire proven system to do this).
- A simple process for making every growth/recovery activity in this course an empowering habit (I’ll even show you how to rid your life of bad habits).
- And much more…
The Radial Recovery Course is a series of video lessons, most of which show you different exercises relating to breakup recovery. These exercises are often interactive, requiring you to reflect and report on something or go out into the world and try it out.
Once you complete an exercise, you’re encouraged to do a write up about what you learned. This write up will be available for me and everyone else to see, comment on, and offer feedback on. On top of that, making yourself accountable to a small, safe group of similar-minded people increases your likelihood of recovering massively.
By the end of the course, you should have made significant progress towards recovery and feeling like yourself again.
Get access to 59 practical and straightforward lessons that walk you through all the necessary things you need to know to go from feeling distraught, grieving, and rejected to feeling content, grateful, and at ease.
Module 1: Breakup Recovery Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: Introduction.
- Lesson 2: Accepting The Breakup.
- Lesson 3: Taking Responsibility.
- Lesson 4: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs.
- Lesson 5: Engaging Pain.
- Lesson 6: Indefinite No Contact.
- Lesson 7: The No Contact Contract.
- Lesson 8: Preparation Before Meeting Your Ex.
- Lesson 9: Investing In Yourself (fitness, diet, responsibilities, sleep, well-being).
Module 2: Making Unconscious Conscious
- Lesson 10: Letting Go.
- Lesson 11: Meditation.
- Lesson 12: Journaling.
- Lesson 13: Dream Reporting.
- Lesson 14: Free Association Writing.
- Lesson 15: Negative Visualization.
- Lesson 16: Reflection.
- Lesson 17: Writing Your Past-Self A Letter.
- Lesson 18: Developing Emotional Self Control.
- Lesson 19: Understanding Art Therapy.
- Lesson 20: Art Therapy Exercise Collection.
Module 3: Managing Anger
- Lesson 21: Understanding Anger.
- Lesson 22: Healthy Vs. Unhealthy Anger.
- Lesson 23: The Unhealthy (Clinical) Anger Scale Questionnaire.
- Lesson 24: Determining The Cost Of Anger.
- Lesson 25: Turning Unhealthy Anger To Healthy.
- Lesson 26: Therapeutic Assertiveness.
- Lesson 27: Forgiving Your Ex.
Module 4: Quieting Negative Self-talk
- Lesson 28: Understanding Negative Self-Talk.
- Lesson 29: Questioning Individual Negative Thoughts.
- Lesson 30: Cultivating Realistic Self-Talk.
- Lesson 31: Forgiving Yourself.
- Lesson 32: Raising Your Self-Worth.
Module 5: Befriending The Inner Critic
- Lesson 33: Understanding The Inner Critic.
- Lesson 34: All-Angle Tackle.
- Lesson 35: Self-Compassion.
- Lesson 36: Two Chair Dialogue.
- Lesson 37: Letting Go Of Self-Definition.
Module 6: Overcoming Rumination (Obsessive Thoughts)
- Lesson 38: Understanding Rumination (Obsessive Thoughts).
- Lesson 39: The Rubber Band Trick.
- Lesson 40: Disarming And Distracting.
- Lesson 41: The Burned Letter.
- Lesson 42: Time Adjusting Technique.
- Lesson 43: The Rumination Diary.
Module 7: Cultivating Self-Love
- Lesson 44: Understanding Self Love.
- Lesson 45: Self-Love Core.
- Lesson 46: Seeing The Ordinariness Of The Breakup.
- Lesson 47: Acknowledging And Validating Pain.
- Lesson 48: Writing a Compassionate Letter.
Module 8: Rebuilding Life And Beyond
- Lesson 49: Going Beyond Recovery.
- Lesson 50: Understanding Yourself.
- Lesson 51: Amplifying Positive Traits.
- Lesson 52: Learning From Negative Traits.
- Lesson 53: The Story Reframe.
- Lesson 54: The Ideal Partner Wishlist.
- Lesson 55: Ideal Life Roadmap.
- Lesson 56: Building And Breaking Habits.
- Lesson 57: The Result.
Module 9: Bonus Lessons
- Lesson 58: Top Breakup Recovery Resources.
- Lesson 59: Top Books To Read After A Breakup.
But wait! There’s more…
Because wait, there actually is more. I’m talking bonus lessons, built-in community, and a 100% money back guarantee.
Two Massive Bonuses
The first is a list of 11 best breakup recovery resources out there, and the second is my personal list of the top 50 books to read after a breakup to heal and grow as quickly and painlessly as possible.
As a course member, you get access to a private community where you can discuss breakups, reconciliations, self-improvement, and solicit people, including myself, for advice.
100% Money Back Guarantee
When you sign up for the Radical Recovery Course, you do so risk-free. I offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all sign ups for up to 30 days. If you don’t like the course and material for whatever reason, simply send me an email and I’ll refund you your money immediately. No questions asked.
What Others Are Saying
Talk about comprehensive! I can’t think of a single topic that was missed. Fantastic and easy to digest. I recommend this to everyone going through a breakup. — Monica
Damn, I feel better, and I’m not even done with the course’s second module. If only I had learned this material during my last 4 breakups, haha. I’ll recommend this course to my friends for sure! — Steve
I really haven’t found a program like this ever before. It covers every freaking thing that helps you recover, but not in an overwhelming kind of way… But in one that just works! Everything is simple, to the point, and effective. I started feeling better just two weeks after starting the course. — Michael
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are The Things Inside The Course Backed By Actual Science?
Yes. The Radical Recovery Course is heavily based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy), a tad of psychotherapy, and various meditation techniques. All of which have decades of empirical research backing up their validity.
Q: Will This Work For My Unique Situation?
If you have difficulties moving on after your breakup, the course will help you — no matter the circumstances, no matter who left whom. Period.
Q: I Am Already Seeing A Therapist, Will This Help Me?
Yes. It will be beneficial for you to use The Radical Recovery Course to complement the work you’re doing with your therapist… or the course may be able to help you without the use of therapy.
Q: Should I Also Sign Up For The Radical Re-attraction Course?
Not if you just want to move on for good. But if you want to get back with your ex, then yes. It would be a good idea. The Recovery course helps you heal and get your life in order, while the Re-attraction course helps you improve your self-worth, overcome insecurities, and develop solid dating and relationship skills. Combine the knowledge from both courses, and you’ll be prepared to tackle most, if not all, of your post-breakup goals.
Q: Is This A Written Course Or A Video Course?
Both. Each module contains a mixture of the two mediums.
Q: Are The Payments Secure?
Yes. Your payment information will be transmitted over a fully secure (SSL) connection directly to the payment processor (Stripe or Paypal). Your payment information will never be stored on or even touch my servers.
Q: Is This A One-time Payment Or Recurring?
It’s just ONE payment and lifetime access.
Q: Can I Ask My Money Back If I Don’t Like The Course?
Yes. I have a 30-day moneyback guarantee, no questions asked. Up to 30 days after your purchase, you can request a refund, and you will always get it, so your purchase is completely risk-free. Simply send me a message or email, and I will refund you.