Welcome. My site is for people who at some point got into a breakup and want to recover, get their ex back, or both. If there’s one way to describe it, it’s unconventional. It teaches radically new ways of dealing with breakups.
For those wanting to recover: my approach is based not on pumping yourself up, chasing happiness, and avoiding pain — as is the norm — but on rebuilding meaning, learning from pain, and growing into a better person despite it.
For those wanting their ex back: my approach is based not on tricks, games, or techniques — as is the norm — but honesty, vulnerability, and self-improvement — the only things that make you attractive without you trying to act attractive.
To start, I’ve listed my two free cheat sheets that give a decent intro into my teachings. Then I’ve listed the best ten articles in two categories: Recovery and Re-Attraction. And at the very end, I’ve listed my paid products if you’d like to go deeper into my work.
- The Breakup Recovery Cheat Sheet: a free cheat sheet that will help you emotionally recover from your breakup (whether you want your ex back or not) by giving you quick information about what to expect along recovery, as well as over 40 tips on how to recover faster.
- The Re-Attraction Cheat Sheet: a free cheat sheet with quick information about every step of getting an ex back: how to reach out, become irresistibly attractive, handle no contact and dating, transition into and maintain a healthy relationship, and more.
- (Top Read) How To Get Over Your Ex And Move On With Your Life
- (Top Read) 8 Stages Of A Breakup (And How To Navigate Each)
- The Holy Trinity Of Breakup Recovery
- 6 Ways To Stop Feeling Lonely After A Breakup
- How A Rebound Relationship Can Save Your Life
- How To Find Yourself After A Breakup
- Finding Hope After Heartbreak
- Cheerful Nihilism
- 20 Best Books To Read After A Breakup (And Some To Avoid)
- Radical Acceptance In The Face Of Adversity
- (Top Read) How To Get Your Ex Back And Actually Keep Them
- (Top Read) The Ultimate Guide To The No Contact Rule
- 32 Glaring Signs Your Ex Will Eventually Come Back
- 16 Striking Signs Your Ex Is Never Coming Back
- Decomplicating Ex-Back Advice
- The Inferiority Gap
- Power In Vulnerability
- Change Your Mind About Getting Your Ex Back
- The Bullshit Behind The “Get Your Ex Back” Gurus
- Understanding And Managing Neediness
- The Breakup Recovery Manual
- The Radical Recovery Course
- The Radical Re-Attraction Course
- The Breakup Mastery Bundle
- Personalized Email Consultations
When I was 16, my first long-term girlfriend dumped me and broke my heart because of my neediness. Then, in the span of a few months, I got broken up a few more times for the same reason. As a result, I got even more fucked up emotionally. I began to fester feelings of inadequacy and unworthiness, crippling anxiety, narcissism, and codependency. And the fact that I’ve kept chasing after my exes months after they’ve dumped me didn’t help.
Much has changed over the next few years. Till now, I wrote three full books (one on dating, one on relationships, and one on breakups) and helped numerous men and women from around the world move on from their breakup, get back with their ex, find love, get laid, turn around a dying relationship and more.
In other words, I’ve been all over the place. And my work has been published in many popular publications: The Good Man Project, Thrive Global, Salon, OnlineDivorce, BeYourself, Illumination, Better Advice, The Writers Blokke, and Better Humans.
However, even though I know a lot about dating, relationships, breakups, and similar topics, I want to stress one crucial point: I am not your guru and will never declare myself as one.
I’m just a guy who reads and researches a lot and who then tries to simplify what he read and researched and communicate the information in an easy-to-understand way — usually with added toilet humor.
So don’t take what I write seriously. At least not too seriously.
Connect With Me
If you’re a fan of videos, subscribe to my youtube channel. And if you want to get in direct contact with me, either write me at [email protected] or reach out via Twitter. And please, don’t be mad if I don’t respond. I read all my messages, but I can’t always get back to everyone since I get so many.